Chairman of the Board: Marcin Tadeusiak
ul. Płochocińska 111 ,03-004 Warszawa
Phone: 22 632 56 05
www.jtsa.pl , email@example.com
We are the construction company operating in the gas energy sector.
As a general contractor, we execute strategic investments for the Polish natural gas transmission system.
The basis values that we follow in our work are:
- Quality – high standards of work and implementation of modern technologies allow us to guarantee the quality expected by our customers.
- Timeliness – our priority involves reliable and timely execution of the services and the efficient service provided in the guarantee period.
The company is prepared to handle even the most challenging projects in the industry due to well-established knowledge and skills of its employees, modern equipment base and effective organization methods supported with the experience gained for over 45 years.
- Baltic Pipe Project Construction of DN1000 Goleniów-Lwówek gas pipeline together with the auxiliary infrastructure comprising: Part 2: Stage II – gas pipeline Ciecierzyce – Lwówek
- Development of the Odolanów Gas Compression Station
- Construction of the interconnection gas pipeline constituting a combination of transmission systems of the Republic of Poland and the Republic of Lithuania together with the auxiliary infrastructure in the mazowieckie, podlaskie and warmińsko-mazurskie provinces, i.e. the Poland-Lithuania gas pipeline, northern section – PART 3 – ZZUP Kuków – Polish-Lithuanian border (47.440 km).
- Construction of the Gas Reduction and Measurement Station (SRP) in Brzeg – development of the design documentation (adjustment of the existing design of the station in Brzeg from the capacity of Q=2500 m3/h to the capacity of Q=5000 m3/h) and completion of the construction works
- Construction of Rembelszczyzna – Mory – Wola Karczewska gas pipeline – reconstruction of the existing Junction and Mory station together with the auxiliary infrastructure