Mostostal Kraków S.A.
President of the Board, CEO: Jacek Lech
Ujastek 7 ,30-969 Kraków
Phone: +48 12 680 25 00 Fax: +48 12 680 26 00
firstname.lastname@example.org , www.mostostal.com.pl
Mostostal Kraków SA is a specialized construction company which offers services in production and installation of steel structures and mechanical assembly of machines and industrial equipment. The company is successfully working in the most important sectors of the industry: energy, cement, chemical, bridge, public utilities, metallurgy, industrial halls and other steel facilities engineering.
Our offerings include:
- Investor's and general contractor's services,
- fabrication, erection and repairs of bridges, viaducts and foot bridges,
- assembly and repairs of industrial equipment and installations,
- assembly and repairs of lifting equipment,
- fabrication and erection of steel structures of industrial halls, hangars, sports and entertainment halls, umbrella roofs,
- construction and assembly of frame buildings,
- manufacture and assembly of cylindrical and spherical tanks for liquids and gases,
- construction, assembly and renovation of chimneys,
- construction and assembly of structures in hydrotechnical facilities,
- implementation of environmental protection facilities: electrostatic precipitators, bag filters, flue gas desulphurization, sewage treatment plants,
- welding of gas pipelines.
- Two Steel Structures Factories with production potential of 1,200 tons of constructions per month, the largest mass of one element - 40 tons, maximum dimensions of one element: 4 m x 30 m x 3.5 m.
- Numerous qualifications and certificates, including: PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, PN-EN ISO 14001: 2015, PN-EN 18001: 2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, Construction manufacturer's certificate in accordance with the requirements of EN 1090 -1 and 2, rights to mark products CE.
Mostostal Kraków has experience in implementing projects on the domestic and foreign market. The company implemented projects, including for: KGHM Polska Miedź, Budimex, Lafarge Cement, Zakłady Azotowe Puławy, Zakłady Górniczo-Hutnicze Bolesław, Mota Engil Central Europe, Górażdże Cement, Kopalnia Wapienia “Czatkowice”, NOVARKA (consortium of companies: VINCI Construction and Bouygues Travaux Publics), Danpro Stell Construction, Andritz, Strabag.